2017 Snapper Pro S200xt Series 5901666
Call for Price
The S200xt is equipped to ride for a full day of work with impressive features and premium components. Available with our iCD™ Cutting System deck in 61" and 72" cutting widths, the S200xt will cut your big jobs down to size. This machine delivers maximum performance and productivity.
- 500 Hour Oil Change: Vanguard™ engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%***
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ engine provides increased horsepower and more torque.
- Integrated Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls: Pillow block bearing on control mounts make for long lasting smooth, precision control.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. (48" models)
- Foot-operated Deck Lift: The easy-to-use deck lift takes the effort out of adjusting cut height. Cutting height ranges from 1.5" - 6" in 0.25" increments.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ EFI with Oil Guard
- HP (gross) *: 37
- Displacement (cc): 993
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 10
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 5
- Belts: Custom 5V belt with Kevlar™ cords
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 2 x 2, 7-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with excellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 79
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 76/63
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1190
- Seat Package: Mid-back with armrests
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard, 165-degree foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Turbo-Pro™, Turbo-Pro™ Max or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Soft Top Collection System: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Turbo-Pro™, Turbo-Pro™ Max or Fast-Vac® Triple Bag Hard Top Collection System: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet.
- Turbo-Pro™ Max or Fast-Vac® EZ Dump XL™ Collection System: Ideal for larger jobs. Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. Capacity: 14 cubic feet.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Professional Lawn Striper: Rubber flap system lays down grass to create patterns across the landscape.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2” shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- LED Light Kit: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- Flat-Free Caster Tires: Run all day with no flats.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 37 hp
- Engine Type
- BIG BLOCK™ EFI with Oil Guard
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12 in.; Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag