2019 Land Pride AFM4522
Call for Price
- Discharge Type: Rear
- Cutting Width: 21'-9"
- Overall Width: 22' -0"
- Transport Height: 11'-2"
- Transport Width: 9'-6" With Lock bar Installed
- Overall Length: 18'-6" Mowing Position; 15'-2" Transport Position
- Machine Weight: 4,150 lbs.
- Tractor Horsepower: Minimum 65 horsepower / Maximum 100 horsepower
- Hitch: Pull Type with Adjustable Clevis and Safety Tow Chain
- Tongue Support: 2,200 lb. Capacity Screw Jack
- Gearbox Support: 1/4" Steel Channel
- Gearboxes: 540 RPM (1)-Splitter & (3)-Wing
- Gearbox Oil Capacity: Splitter: 2.5 pints, Wings: 3.5 pints
- Main Driveline: Category III with Slip Clutch
- Deck Drivelines: (3) Cat. II
- Cutting Height: 3/4" to 5 1/4" (In 1/4" increments)
- Deck Size & Quantity: 3 each @ 90"
- Deck Overlap: 4 1/2"
- Anti-Scalp Roller: Front Center of Each Deck
- Blade Drive: 1 C-Section
- Drive Belt Tension: Spring Loaded Idler with Overcenter Release
- Blade Bearing: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Blades (3 Each Per Deck): Low Lift (5/16" x 2 1/2" x 31 17/32"); Optional Blades: Medium Lift, High Lift & Mulching
- Blade Overlap: 2 1/4"
- Mowing Position: 13’-4” Transport Position
- Blades (3 Each Per Deck): Low Lift (5/16" x 2 1/2" x 25"); Optional Blades: Medium Lift, High Lift & Mulching,
- Blade Spindle Speed: d 2,241 R.P.M.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,498 F.P.M
- Deck Tires: 18 x 9.5 Air Tire, Sealant
- Deck Wheel Spindles: 1 1/4" w/Nylon Bushings
- Transport Tires: 2 each, P27560SR
- Transport Locks: Automatic with Pull Rope Release
- Wing Deck Flex: 23 Degrees Left To Right; 22 Degrees Front To Back
- Center Deck Flex: 10 Degrees Left To Right, 22 Degrees Front To Back
- Hydraulic Outlets: 1 Set Required
- Deck Cylinders: Dual Acting
- Gauge Wheel Arms: 1/4” Wall Square Tubing
- Turning Radius Zero: Turning Radius
- Mowing Capacity: @ 2 mph,5.27 Acres Per Hour; @4 mph, 10.54 Acres Per Hour; @ 6 mph, 15.82 Acres Per Hour
- Signal Lights: LED
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- LED signal lights LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resistant to vibration, unlike incandescent counterparts.
- Counter rotation on left-hand deck Spreads grass clippings more evenly. Wing decks throw grass away from the rear deck. Rear deck doesn’t get covered up nor does it get bogged down by cut grass.
- Narrow 9'-6" transport width: Transport width allows unit to be transported with ease.
- 4 1/2" Deck overlap: Eliminates blade skips when turning. Tighter turns can be made.
- Sleek frame design, including single beam hitch and compact deck overlap: Design allows operator to make tighter turns without leaving windrows and skips. The AFM virtually becomes a zero turn mower.
- Automatic transport wing locks When wings are raised in the full transport position, the wings lock in place: No need to get off the tractor to lock. Pull rope from tractor seat to un-lock.
- P27560SR Transport tires with tapered bearings: Large Transport tires offer smooth roading and less grass compaction. Allows grass to stand up. Tapered roller bearings offer longevity.
- Removable transportation tire spindles: Allows a spindle to be replaced by simply removing two bolts.
- Back wheels on side decks even with transportation tires: Allows tighter turns without skips. Rigid rear side deck tires Rigid wheel yokes holds hills and slopes better. Safer unit than the competition.
- Large deck flotation tires with sealant: Optional 15" tires for great flotation or 18" tires for even greater flotation. The larger the tire the less compaction in pounds per square inch allowing grass to stand up. Sealant in the tires minimizes flats.
- 1/4" Gauge wheel arms: Gives the cutter gauge wheel arms a great deal of “hidden” strength.
- Low pivot points on deck: The lower the pivot points are to the ground, the more side to side swing, allowing for excellent flotation from each deck.
- Deflectors built into mower decks: Safety features meet ANSI standards. Many competitors use chains for protection. Once chains are removed the unit may not meet ANSI specifications.
- Rear discharge: Even dispersal, discharged items are always aimed downward. No rear chains are needed, which tend to clump damp grass.
- Cat. 4 CV main driveline: Constant velocity main driveline allows for tighter turns without harming U-joints in driveline.
- Cat. 3 slip-clutch wing drivelines: Reduces start-up torque that is put on the driveline, gearbox, and gearbox support.
- Slip clutch protection: Guards against premature gearbox failure. Protects mower deck spindles. Heavy center gearbox mounting plate Handles start up torque.
- Gearbox hp rating: 65 - 100 HP
- Gearbox warranty: S/N 368187- one year on all gearbox components, S/N 368188+ 5 years on gearbox housing, gears, and shafts, 3 years on bearings and seals on gearbox.
- Easy to grease blade spindles: No guards to remove for routine greasing of blade spindles.
- Middle spindle sits towards the back of the mower deck: Uses less horsepower and allows material to escape the mower deck easier. The discharge of the material is more even. Design eliminates windrowing.
- Spring loaded idlers: Applies constant tension to belt to run efficiently.
- Easy belt tension release: Easily release belt tension for changing belt or for winter storage.
- High blade tip speed: (18,498 fpm): Lifts the grass up for a clean cut and efficient discharge of material. Tip rates as high or higher than the competition.
- Choice of Blade: (Medium lift standard), Others available thru parts dept.
- Choice of Blade:Low Lift - Highly recommended in sandy soils where lifting isn’t crucial. Disturbs the soil very little, allowing blades to wear longer.
- Choice of Blade: Medium Lift - Medium suction for lifting grass. Requires less HP than high lift.
- Choice of Blade: High Lift - Greatest suction for lifting grass before cutting. Can take higher HP in tall dense grass. Not recommended in sandy soils.
- Choice of Blade: Mulching - Perfect for leaf mulching.
- Working Width
- 21 Ft. 9 In.
- 22 Ft.
- Mowing: 18 Ft. 6 In.; Transport: 15 Ft. 2 In.
- 4,150 Lb.
- Recommended HP
- 65-100 Hp