2019 Land Pride HD25 - Skid/Loader Mount
Call for Price
The Land Pride HD25 Series Post Hole Diggers are hydraulically driven and accommodate augers ranging from 6" to 24" in diameter. They are available with a bolt-on mount for mounting to the side of a bucket on a tractor front-end loader or with a boom for mounting to a category 1 or 2 three-point hitch. The digging performance of the bucket mounted post hole digger can be improved in heavy hardened soil conditions by applying additional down pressure with the front-end loader. An optional hydraulic down pressure kit is available to improve the performance of the three-point mounted post hole diggers.
- 3-Point mount Cat. l & ll hitch: Fits a wider variety of tractors by fitting Cat. l & ll
- Bucket mount: Easily bolt mounting plate to the side of the front loader bucket, and use the bucket to help push auger into the ground.
- Skid/loader hitch mount: Fits skid steer & tractor front loaders with skid/loader hitch mount. Auger can be mounted in the center or offset to the right. Loader arms can help push auger into the ground.
- 3-Point yoke: 2 7/8" O.D: 3/16" Wall thickness for strength and durability.
- 3-Point boom: Reinforced 3 1/2" O.D.: 7/32" Wall thickness reinforced with 3/8" x 2" bar makes for a strong boom.
- Large selection of augers: Variety of Dirt Auger and Rock Auger sizes and styles to suit many applications.
- Large selection of Bolt-on Rock Heads (accessory): All sizes of Land Pride HD25 and HD35 Pengo Dirt Augers can be converted to Rock Augers with this accessory.
- Auger flighting: Constant thickness on 1/4" flighting verses tapered.
- Replaceable cast alloy steel point with 3 fishtail tips: 3 Fishtail tips will last 50% longer than 2 tips. Cast alloy steel point can easily be replaced when worn or damaged.
- Replaceable dual angle teeth: Dual angle teeth can be changed from 40o to 50o to increase attack angle. Teeth can easily be replaced when worn or damaged.
- 25 Series: Use with hydraulic systems that pump at 5 -12 GPM, at 1500 - 3500 PSI.
- 35 Series: Use with hydraulic systems that pump at 10-25 GPM, at 1500 - 3500 PSI.
- 2" Output shaft: 2" Handles torque loads that can be transmitted from hard ground. Fairly standard size for the industry, fits many competitive augers.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Hydraulic hose: Standard on 3-point Post Hole Diggers and skid/loader mount Post Hole Diggers. Optional on bucket mount Post Hold Diggers due to distance varying on tractor models.
- 6", 9", 12", & 18" Diameter auger options: Wide range of auger diameters to choose from.
- 48" Auger Length: Auger is provided in industry standard length.
- Mount Type: Skid/Loader Mount
- Hydraulic hoses: Standard
- Maximum auger rpm: 101 rpm
- Gallons per minute rating: 5 -12 gpm @ 1500 to 3500 PSI
- Max torque @ 2500 PSI: 700 ft-lbs
- Weight with 6" auger: 268 lbs.
- Auger length: 48"
- Auger flighting thickness: 1/4"
- Auger pipe: 2 1/2" dia.
- Auger teeth: Forged, individually replaceable 40 Degree angle installed on flat side 50 Degree angle installed on angled side
- Number of teeth: (6" - 2 teeth) (9" & 12" - 4 teeth) (15" - 5 teeth) (18" - 6 teeth) (24" - 10 teeth)
- Pilot: Cast steel, 3 drill points
- Auger drive: Hydraulic
- Gearbox: 3.18:1 Ratio
- Gearbox oil capacity & type: 4.7 Pints of gear lube 80-90W EP
- Output shaft on gearbox: 2" O.D. round
- Hitch type: Skid/Loader Mount
- Auger extensions (Accessory): 7" and 14" extensions available
- Dirt Auger sizes (Option): 6", 9", 12", 15", or 18"
- Bolt-on Rock Head (Accessory): 6", 9", 12", 15", or 18"
- Rock Auger sizes (Option): 6", 9", 12", 15", or 18"
- Tree Auger size: 24"
- Auger Size
- 6 in., 9 in., 12 in., 15 in., or 18 in.
- Gear Reduction
- 3.18:1 Ratio
- 268 lb. with 6 in. auger