2019 Land Pride SGC1560
Call for Price
The SGC15 Series Claw Grapple makes quick work of large jobs, and can be used to rake, dig, and move rocks, trees, brush, and construction debris without picking up dirt. The compact design minimizes weight while preserving lift capacity.
- Attaches to power equipment easily: Uses Skid Steer Quick Hitch design for quick and easy attachment.
- Designed to fit Skid Steer Loaders: and Front Tractor Loaders The quick attach plate mounted grapple can be attached to a wide variety of machines. Note: Tractor Loaders must be fitted with a Skid Steer universal quick attach mounting system.
- Designed to protect hydraulic hoses Hydraulic hoses: routed to prevent pinching.
- Greasable hardened bushings at all pivot locations: Bushings can be replaced if needed.
- 1 1/4" Pivot pins: Large diameter pins for extra strength.
- Dual hydraulic cylinders: Allows upper jaw to grip the material better.
- Grade 80 teeth material: More than double the strength of mild steel.
- Weight: 820 lb.
- Width: 63 1/2 in.
- Closed Height: 38 15/16 in.
- Number of Teeth: 10 Bottom & 9 Top
- Teeth Spacing: 6 in.
- Tooth Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Working Length of Teeth: 12 7/8 in.
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 3 in. x 10 in. x 1 1/4 in. Rod
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 3500 psi
- 25 in.
- 63 1/2 in.
- 38 15/16 in.
- 820 lb.